How to Write a Job Description
That Will Attract Top Talent
Writing a job description is one of the most important recruiting tasks hiring managers face.
A job description is more than a simple advertising piece; the underlying goals are to attract qualified candidates and provide metrics for later performance reviews. A well written description narrows the candidate field while provoking the interest of candidates who have the requisite skills and qualifications for, not to mention interest in, your business.
The biggest challenge for most companies writing a job description is:
- How can I attract top talent?
- What should I say about my company?
- How can I make sure my job description is better than my competitors'?
In this whitepaper we take a look at:
- How to analyze and identify what you’re looking for in a new hire
- How to write a job description
- What to include in your job description
- How to release a job description
Download this whitepaper to learn more about how to write an effective job description that will attract top talent.